This advanced Dermal Filler & Anti Wrinkle Injection Training course teaches you a further 12 procedures and is perfect for those wanting to further expand their foundation training, and become ‘the Complete Cosmetic Clinican’.
Many delegates often do not complete advanced training, and with vastly growing numbers of nonsurgical aesthetic procedures, completing this advanced training will not only put you ahead of your competitors, but will also make you more employable in the eyes of big corporate clinics!
This course is designed to keep you updated with the newest products and techniques in today’s rapidly evolving cosmetic industry, so that you can offer more to your patients. Delegates should be comfortable with the foundation techniques and ready to take their clinical skills to the next level.
Once again, comprehensive demonstrations and in-depth hands-on training by highly experienced practitioners will be provided. More time will be allocated to practice than theory, due to the shear number of procedures that will be covered. At Derma Medical, high quality training is of paramount importance, so small groups and full guidance will be given to make sure you leave our rooms confident and ready to practice freely.
Delegates that are new to cosmetic injectables can take our 2 day combined dermal filler & anti wrinkle injection training course which includes this Advanced course training.
The advanced 1 day training course in Dermal Fillers is designed for medical professionals looking to build on the techniques already learnt through the Foundation course. Specific roles within the medical profession will typically be:
Learning Objectives for Advanced Dermal Filler & Anti Wrinkle Injection Training Course:
1) Introduction to advanced techniques
2) New treatments, New Products and the importance of keeping up-to-date
3) The Initial Consultation:
– Client expectations
– Facial mapping
– Developing of your ‘Aesthetic Eye’
4) Learn the different injection techniques
– Linear threading
– Serial puncture/bolus technique
5) Advanced Anti Wrinkle Injections techniques – live hands-on training:
– Chemical ‘Brow lift’
– ‘Bunny lines’
– ‘Gummy smiles’
– ‘Smokers lines’
– Downturned mouths
– Dimpled/’Pebbled’ Chins
– ‘Turkey neck’ (Nerfertiti lift & Plastysmal bands)
– Jawline definition & the wide-set jaw
– Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating)
6) Advanced Dermal Filler techniques – live hands-on training:
– Deep line rejuvenation
– Cheek Augmentation
– Hand filler rejuvenation *NEW & EXCLUSIVE*
7) Complications and how to deal with them
8) Business implications
– Setting-up clinics
– Working for a company
– Price structuring
– Insurance & medical malpractice
– Consent forms
9) Advanced Dermal Filler & Anti Wrinkle Injection Training Course certification and course aftercare