Its been a great year for Derma Medical and as we continue to expand internationally we are looking for a Clinic Co-ordinator and Administrator based in or around Brisbane, Australia to join our Australian training academy.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for booking suitable venues and arrange appropriate catering for the training dates.
- Liaise with the venue co-ordinator to ensure the training room setup meets the requirements for the specific training taking place ie: room layout, screen, wipe board, flipcharts, water etc.
- Attend training days as required.
- Responsible for overseeing the Clinic side of the training day, managing the Model Diary and liaise closely with the trainers to ensure the Clinic and model journey runs smoothly:- meet and greet models, carry out consultation, ensure paperwork is completed and signed, before and after pictures are taken.
- Ensure the required complement of models are booked for each training day:- by networking activity, word of mouth, local promotions and social media.
- Responsible for the enquires and communication to potential models.
- Management of the Model diary to match the delegate numbers and treatments for the training day.
- Advance payments of model treatments to be processed and recorded.
- Stock Ordering – Ensure consumables and stock is ordered well in advance of the training day and stored appropriately.
- Stock Control – Recording of Stock usage of products and consumables.
- Complaints or reviews should be logged and processed accordingly in line with Company guidelines.
- Ensure any additional equipment is for the training is available on the training days ie. Stools, tables etc.
- Reply to basic Social media enquires.
- General admin duties as required.
If interested please email [email protected]