Aesthetic Training Program
Course Content and Structure:
Over the first two days, you will learn 18 common dermal filler and Botox treatments. The treatments you will learn are anti-wrinkle injections to the forehead, frown lines, crow’s feet and brow lift, bunny lines, gummy smile, smokers’ lines, downturned corners of the mouth, chin pebbling, Nefertiti neck lift, axillary hyperhidrosis and jawline slimming/TMJ dysfunction. Dermal filler to lips, marionettes, nasolabial folds and cheeks.
Our daily sessions will equip you with all the essential knowledge and hands-on skills needed to excel in the field of injecting. In the morning, our didactic lectures cover everything from anatomy to complications and consultation techniques. In the afternoons, you’ll have the opportunity to apply your newfound knowledge on live models, guided by our experienced trainers. We believe in personalised attention, so you’ll be part of small groups to ensure maximum practice time. Gain the confidence and skills to start injecting immediately after completing our comprehensive training program.
The final day will be a full day (9:00am – 5:00pm) of hands-on injecting where you will be able to practise all the treatments you learned over the past 2 days. Overall, you will in inject over 18cc of dermal filler in 18 live models in a real-life clinic setting! At Derma Medical we prioritize high-quality training, so you can expect comprehensive demonstrations and guidance from highly experience practitioners.
- Master over 18 new, highly sought after procedures: Become proficient in performing anti-wrinkle injections to the forehead, frown lines, crow’s feet and brow lift, bunny lines, gummy smile, smokers’ lines, downturned corners of the mouth, chin pebbling, Nefertiti neck lift, axillary hyperhidrosis and jawline slimming/TMJ dysfunction. Dermal filler to lips, marionettes, nasolabial folds and cheeks.
- Build your confidence: After completing the All-Day Injecting Course, you will be confident in performing techniques to rejuvenate and enhance the face.
- Learn pioneering injecting techniques: We teach the latest techniques that will allow you to create the best and safest results.
- Make yourself more employable to leading cosmetic clinics: The most prestigious clinics will look to employ practitioners with expert knowledge of all the latest non-surgical treatments.
- Plenty of practical experience on live cosmetic models: over 15 hours of hands-on practice on up to 30 models.
- Approved by a board-certified plastic surgeon: All content is overseen and factually checked by our UK board-certified plastic surgeon.
- 6 hours of online Business Booster videos: learn how to grow your clinic with the advice and expertise of Derma Medical’s CEO Dr Amrit Thiara.
- Receive a free starter kit: The kit includes a Derma Medical branded box to store all materials, 30G and 21G needles, sharps box, clinisept spray and hand sanitising, handheld mirror, waste bins, 1ml syringes, gauze, disposable gloves, marking pencil.
Cosmetic Injectables Training – Treatments Covered
Every patient is different and we always use live cosmetic models for all practical sessions in our cosmetic injector courses to ensure you get lots of valuable practice before starting on your own. We teach you to consult patients, map out landmarks on the face, safe injection techniques and give aftercare advice. Our practical work is similar to a real live clinic setting and ensures you can start practicing safely and confidently, immediately after training.
✔ Frown Lines
✔ Forehead Lines
✔ Crows Feet
✔ Lip Filler
✔ Nasolabial Filler (Nose to Mouth Lines)
✔ Marionette Filler (Corner of the Mouth Lines)
✔ Brow Lift
✔ Bunny Lines
✔ Gummy Smiles
✔ Down Turned Mouths (DAO)
✔ Dimpled / “Pebbled” Chins
✔ Neck & Plastysmal Bands Injectables
✔ Jawline Slimming & Definition (Masseter Botox- teeth grinding treatment and cosmetic slimming of the jawline)
✔ Cheekbone Formation
✔ Smokers Lines / Perioral Sculpting
Cosmetic Indemnity Insurance
Cosmetic Indemnity Insurance is not currently a legal requirement; however we would strongly recommend you get cover. Our Anti Wrinkle training courses are accredited by Australia’s two leading aesthetic insurers, Medisure and HPI online. You will receive certificates upon graduation allowing you to gain insurance.
Cosmetic Injectable Products
Delegates will gain competencies with and understand all the major different manufacturers of anti wrinkle products.
Once certified you will be able to order anti wrinkle products through a prescription. Non prescribers can buddy up with a local prescriber or use a prescriber service for patient consultations and ordering products. Dermal Fillers can be ordered through online pharmacy services or directly from the manufacturers.
``I HAVE RECENTLY COMPLETED THE LIP FILLER MASTERCLASS AND THE ADVANCED ANTI WRINKLE & FILLERS WITH SANAH & ZACK.
THE COURSES WERE BRILLIANT AND IN DEPTH. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND. I WILL DEFINITELY CONTINUE TO TRAIN WITH DERMA MEDICAL.``
“ATTENDED BOTH FOUNDATION AND ADVANCED COURSES. BOTH WERE EXCELLENT, ORGANISED AND LED BY A PANEL THAT ARE WELL-VERSED IN THE MOST COMMON AS WELL AS ADVANCED PROCEDURES. THE ‘LANDMARK’ BASED METHOD TO TRAINING PRESENTS A UNIQUE EDGE OVER OTHER AVAILABLE COURSES. MONEY DEFINITELY WELL SPENT.”
``I THOROUGHLY ENJOYED THIS COURSE. I WAS TAUGHT ON NUMEROUS TECHNIQUES BY CLEARLY EXPERIENCED CLINICIANS . MORE IMPORTANTLY I WAS GIVEN ADVICE N HOW TO JUMPSTART MY OWN CAREER. INSPIRED COSMETIC INJECTABLES TRAINING!!!``